Interested in working in the cloud? Have you heard a lot of great things about Amazon Web Services (AWS)? No matter if you are interested in building an Alexa skill or hosting an application in the cloud, you first must have an AWS account. By following the steps listed in this blog post, you will be on your way to building a cloud application. Let’s get started!
2. Click create a free account
3. Fill out the required information and click continue
4. Fill out your Contact Information
Click ‘Create Account and Continue’ once you have completed filling out your contact information.
5. Fill out payment information.
Your card will not be charged for the first 12 months as long as you only use free tier eligible resources.
6. Verify your identity
7. Choose your support plan
The basic plan is included.
8. Click ‘Launch Management Console’
You have successfully created your AWS account! Time to login.
9. Login to your new AWS account
Still have issues? Contact us and we will walk you through it step by step.